SPECIAL FEATURES OF THE PROGRAMME
- Insight GS PRISM which covers different dimensions of General Studies for Civil Services Preliminary and Main Examinations.
- It focuses on 360° Comprehensive Analysis, Feedback and Revision.
- This programme is based on the philosophy that Integrated Approach is the best way to prepare for General Studies Prelims and Main Examinations.
- This programme has been designed in such a way that both the Prelims and Mains preparation can be carried out simultaneously so that conceptual clarity and factual knowledge can be developed at the same time.
- This programme comprises a total of 91 tests. Out of these 61 tests are for IAS Prelims Examination and 30 tests are for IAS Main Examination.
- Prelims Test Series is based on Five Tier Approach comprising of NCERT based Foundation Builder Tests, Book based Tests, Revision Tests, Advance Level Test Subject-wise Tests and Full Syllabus Comprehensive Tests.
- Mains Test Series also follows Six Tier Approach comprising NCERT based Foundation Builder Tests, Book based Tests, Self-Assessment Revision Tests, Advance Level Test Subject-wise Tests, Subject-wise Revision Tests and Full Syllabus Comprehensive Tests.
- Each test will be followed by detailed discussion. The discussion sessions will be made available to all students in Online Mode. This will help students in accessing discussion sessions any number of times to learn and revise repeatedly.
- Not just the Answers but the holistic coverage of the issue will be discussed and relevant material will be provided to the students.
- Preparation of question papers and their discussion will be conducted by Subject-specific Expert Faculties of INSIGHT.
- 14-Content Enrichment Books will also be provided to equip you with quality content and develop excellent Answer-writing skills along the way.
- Evaluated Answer Sheets of Mains Exam will be provided within 7 days of the test for better learning.
- Students will have the flexibility to write the Mains exam tests as per their convenience within the week.
- Regular Mentorship sessions will be conducted to help each and every student.
- Personalised attention will be ensured to each student for effective learning.
Terms & Conditions
1. Details of a Student: Every student subscribing any courseof has to fill/uploadthe required details on his/her 'Profile' page such as passport size photo, ID Proof, Address proof, etc. in compliance with the KYC (Know your Customer) requirements mandated by the management of institute and the regulatory authorities.
2. Cyber-crime as per IT Act: Sharing your access, recording, downloading or trying to sellor distribute videos and notes is a legally punishable offence under relevant IPC sections,IT Act and other relevant laws. We do not tolerate any such activity. Offences like hacking,data theft, virus attacks, denial of service attacks, illegal tampering with source codesincluding ransomware attacks could be prosecuted under S.66 r/w S.43 of the IT Act.