SPECIAL FEATURES OF THE PROGRAMME
- This programme has been designed by S. Baliyan Sir for those students who have completed their preparation for Mains Examination and now want to give finishing touch to their preparation.
- The aim of this programme is to improve the Writing Skills of the students and to help them in writing Quality Enriched answers within the stipulated time limit.
- To achieve this objective, 12 Self-Assessment Tests (SAT) will be conducted. All the test papers will be strictly in accordance with UPSC Main Examination. The level of the questions will also be similar to that of Main Examination. This exercise will equip the students with necessary expertise to write very good answers in the examination hall and score 300 – 330 marks out of 500 easily.
- The SATs have been designed topic wise. The complete syllabus has been divided into 8 parts. These 12 tests include 8 Topic-wise Tests and 4 Comprehensive Tests covering the full syllabus.
- Answers and different dimensions of each and every question will be discussed in detail and discussion video will be provided for every test. This will help students not only in improving the answer of questions asked in the test but also in writing high quality answers for similar other questions.
- Special tips for scoring high-grade marks will also be shared with students during the discussions.
- Copies of students will be checked by S. Baliyan sir himself with remarks on answers written by students.
- Model Answer Formats (MAF) will be provided along with checked copies to aspirants.
- FREE Map Classes will also be provided along with Map Study Material.
Terms & Conditions
1. Details of a Student: Every student subscribing any courseof has to fill/uploadthe required details on his/her 'Profile' page such as passport size photo, ID Proof, Address proof, etc. in compliance with the KYC (Know your Customer) requirements mandated by the management of institute and the regulatory authorities.
2. Cyber-crime as per IT Act: Sharing your access, recording, downloading or trying to sellor distribute videos and notes is a legally punishable offence under relevant IPC sections,IT Act and other relevant laws. We do not tolerate any such activity. Offences like hacking,data theft, virus attacks, denial of service attacks, illegal tampering with source codesincluding ransomware attacks could be prosecuted under S.66 r/w S.43 of the IT Act.